Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm Twenty-2!

On Thursday I turned 22. Birthdays just aren't what they used to be. Don't get me wrong, it was a decent birthday. I just think in the back of my head I think my birthday is going to be how it was when I was little. I'll wake up with a pile of 10 presents waiting for me, someone will make me breakfast in bed, and then the whole rest of the day will revolve around me. Obviously birthdays aren't like that anymore, but it was still an okay day.

On Wednesday, Brian watched Avery whil I went to the gym. He took her for a little ride on the ranger. These pictures make me laugh, it looks like she's just been chillin in it all by herself. I was okay with her driving around slowly on his lap... But then I saw a little video he took of her sitting next to him, holding his hand while he drove! What the heck?! He seriously thinks she is invincible. He wasn't going too fast obviously, but still. Anyways, here are a few pics from their little adventure.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

And I'll get the video of them driving posted soon too!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Chris and Ivory said...

Happy belated Birthday :)

Trevor and Jamie said...

Hey Rach! Happy Birthday! I found your blog on Crystal's. I hope you don't mind! Your daughter is so adorable! I haven't seen you for so long! Where are you living now?
~Jamie "Call" Mattson

Michael & Nikki said...

I love the pictures, she looks so little in the ranger!! I cant wait to see the video!! And Happy Late Birthday!!