Monday, October 20, 2008

Random

Saturday was soooo nice outside!! Me and Avery played in the backyard and I took some really cute pictures of her. She watched the dogs wrestle for like an hour while I tried to get them all to sit so I could take a picture of all of them with Avery, buuut that didn't work out too well. I took her to see my Dad's horses too but she is terrified of them! She grabs me so tight and gets all tense, it's cute. Here are some cute of the pictures I got:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is Avery with her leg warmers on last night.
Photobucket

Everyone except me and my Mom went to the cabin for the deer hunt, and we did something kinda pathetic. We ordered the most amazing chocolate cake from Cracker Barrell and drove like 30 minutes Saturday night to pick it up. Seriously, such a little fat girl thing to do. But it was amazing!
They got back from hunting last night and Kaitlin (my little sister) was the only girl to go, and she was the only one that got one! If anybody knows my family, they are huuuge into hunting. Well mostly my Dad, and he got my sister into it a few years ago. He goes to Africa every year and you should see their house... it's insane! It has every freaking animal you could think of, and probably 20 that I don't even know the name of. Last spring he killed a huge male and female lion and they should be getting here soon, I'm pretty excited to see them.

Also, this little girl is killin me with the heartburn! Today I seriously felt like I was having a heart attack. I was super sick when I was pregnant with Avery, I threw up almost every day for 6 months! So I'd much rather have heartburn than nausea, but still it's not the funnest!

K I think that's all my randomness today. Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Chris and Ivory said...

I love the 1st and 4th picture... cute. The leg warmers crack me up too!

Michael & Nikki said...

your pictures turned out so good. Good luck with the heart burn.. I heard pickle juice helps?? Might be worth a try!!