Saturday, October 11, 2008

BIG news!

I have some pretty big news.
Trust me, I was way more shocked then you'll be.
A few months ago I was visiting my family and foun out... I'm pregnant again.
SERIOUS! I was really shocked and not that I don't want more kids... We were just planning on waiting another 3 years! But after a few weeks of letting it sink in, I'm totally excited! We went to our doctor Thursday and found out we're having another girl!! I'm so excited for Avery and this new baby because I always wanted either a twin or a sister close to my age. And these girls will be only 12 months and 2 weeks apart!!! That's insane! Almost like having twins. But it'll be an adventure and I'm really pumped! Brian wanted a boy, but the second he found out it was another girl he was so happy. Avery melted his heart and now he's so excited to get invaded by girls!!
So here's a pic at almost 16 weeks!! (My doc is a family friend and so I get special treatment, thats why I found out so early! So nice!)
Photobucket
We are so excited for another girl!! We're gonna make everything even girlier now!
Photobucket


Then today me, Avery, My Mom, and sister went to the homeshow. We got some AMAZING white bean soup and Asiago bread, and we're cooking it right now. The whole house smells amazing. And can you believe it snowed today?! Crazy. Here is a pic of Avery all bundled up for the cold... she looks pretty pissed. And I had to take one of this cute outfit because she is almost too big for it. I love it! Hopefully this pic represents it good, it's a silk skirt attached to these cute pants.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

4 comments:

The Ortons said...

OH MY GOSH... I can't believe it thats so awesome. U R going to be a little Angelina Jolie :)j/k Thats going to be so fun. I can't wait Shad and I said 5 years but for some reason we just got all moved into our home and I'm like ready for the next step. Shads like lets try a dog first. Ha Congrats.

Chris and Ivory said...

How exciting! That is nuts... I think it'll be so much fun though. Good for you guys!

Michael & Nikki said...

YAY!! That's awesome.. Congrats!.. And you look so good!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness Rachael, it is so good to hear from you! Your little girl is adorable, and congrats to the one on the way! Hope everything is going well for you all!