Sunday, October 26, 2008

I <3 Fall

I'm so excited Brian is back! It's kind of a long story, but he's been working on some stuff out of town and I'm so pumped he's back now. Yesterday he took us to this cute little naturey place right in the middle of Sandy that he knew about. We ate lunch and walked around and took some cute pictures of Avery. It was such a nice day! It was warm enough that I didn't complain but it was still a tad cool with fall coming. Here are some pictures we took there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can I get any more pastey white? I'm not liking pictures of myself at all.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this last one! minus my legs...

On Friday we took me neice and Avery and went and picked out some pumpkins.
Photobucket
Me and Kaitlin are beauties.

Photobucket
Cousins!

Photobucket


Last night when I was getting ready to put Avery to bed, I went upstairs to get my fat butt another cookie- which I totally didn't need but whatever, I wanted it. And on my way back down (I was carrying Avery) I slipped and freaking fell down all of them. Anyone that knows me knows I used to fall down stairs at least twice a week, but since I was pregnant and had a baby and now pregnant again I've been more careful. It was no bueno! Avery was okay, she was a little scared but no injuries! Our other baby girl is okay too, she was kicking away all night. My butt has a giant bruise on it and my back is killing me (both from just being pregnant and from the lovely fall) but I'm good too!

And Brian spoiled me with an amazing dinner last night and he's planning another one tonight since he hasn't cooked for me in awhile. yay!

2 comments:

The Ortons said...

These pictures are so cute. I miss fall in Utah so much it's so pretty there.

Marley said...

oh my heck! i'm glad you are ok!!! and you look super cute in those pics.. so you stop it!! lol!!! i love your little family!!