Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's freezing outside!

I was just getting ready to take Avery on a walk but it's freaking freezing outside! I love winter... but I really forget how cold it is! I especially hate when there is no snow but it's just as cold. I'm getting cabin fever, so I'm gonna have to find something to do regardless of the cold.

I went and got Avery some baby heels. Seriously half of you are going to make fun of these, but they're so cute! Here are some pics I took of her last night:

Photobucket
She's teething bad!
Photobucket

Her cute big girl heels.

Photobucket
They had bright pink ones and zebra too but black seemed the cutest.

Photobucket
She was way more interested in eating them then wearing them.

2 comments:

Marley said...

oh my heck!! Those baby heels are freakin way funny and cute!! haha!!! :) You are the cutest mom ever!

Michael & Nikki said...

LOL.. I Love them!! and she is so adorable!! how fun

oh ya.. Thanks for the web site, I'm going to check it out right now!!