Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day in the Life

Looking at my day, my life would seem pretty boring! Either I just had a super slow day, or I need to really do more with my time! I wouldn't change my life for anything actually! I'm so lucky to be able to spend my days with Aves and just be a mama.
So a quick breakdown of my day:

Woke up and fed Avery.
Got her bathed and ready (she really hates getting dressed these days, it sucks.)
Got myself ready.
Ran some errands to WalMart and got some Quiznos- I have a pic totally stuffing my face... nice.
I went to Buckle and got some cute shirts but totally forgot my camera. dang.
Folded a ton of laundry while watching Ellen. I love Ellen. Not like that...
Cooked a way quick stir fry type dinner for myself :(
Fed Avery some bananas.
Usually after Avery falls asleep me and Brian cuddle and watch a movie, but since he was gone me and Avery watched Iron Man and fell asleep before I could take one last pic!
I'm sure you're totally bored with this day, but it's a typical day in my life. And I love it. Oh and I also finished my cute picture project, I'll take a pic and post it soon!
Warning: I look haggard in half of these pics!
Here's the link for my pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31195117@N02/sets/72157607901142697/

I'm so dumb! I got the link to somewhat work... except when you click on it, it tries to add my blog address first. So dumb. I'll figure it out.
For now just copy and paste the above link!

And I need to vent a little.
I miss my own house! Don't get me wrong, if I have to live in someones basement my parents have like the nicest everything. We have our own nice kitchen, living room, workout room, office, bedroom, and bathroom. Well my little sisters room is down there too but she's hardly here. I just miss having OUR stuff. I really miss our house in Saratoga Springs! I loved it. Even though the hard wood floors were a pain in the butt to clean, they were so pretty!! And I miss our KING bed, which is in storage. And I miss Avery's awesome crib and armoir! They are my favorite furniture I think we own. I also miss our cute white comforter with the green leaves on it. Annnnd I miss our huge bath tub!! And most of my clothes and shoes are in storage too! Pretty much everything is in storage till we find a house we want! It's sad! I miss it all. Anyways, hopefully we will find a house soon because I'm so excited to get Avery's room all set up again. We are probably moving to the Traverse Mountain area. There are a ton of houses for sale there. We'll probably do a lease option... but who knows. Anyways, thats all.
Send good house finding vibes our way.

2 comments:

Chris and Ivory said...

Cute idea! My days have been to crazy lately... A vaca would be nice!

Michael & Nikki said...

I love that you did this.. Avery is beautiful, House hunting sucks! But your so lucky to have a somewhere to live while you look.