Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quirk Tag

Got tagged to list and explain 6 quirks of mine, so here goes!

1- I'm the biggest picker ever! When I'm nervous, mad, concentrating, or just plain bored. Me and Brian used to get in the biggest fights because I'd always pop stuff on his back and he finally got fed up and cut me off... So I only get to do it if I rub his back and find one I hurry and pop it before he notices. I'm so sick, I know.

2- I mentioned this before, but I'm terrified of being alone and I always think someone is going to break in and kill me. It's a real problem, I plan out what I'd do if someone came after me. That leads me to my next one...

3- I love Lifetime movies!! Not so much Lifetime as Lifetime Movie Network channel. They are all about murders, rape, kidnapping, etc. I don't know why, but I love them. If I had the time like I used to, I could watch like 4 back to back all day. They are the best. My friends all know if I'm watching something other than reality tv it's lifetime.

4- I hate when people smack! As in eating with their mouths open. I can't freaking stand it. If I'm in church or even a movie and someone is by me that's smacking their gum I have to move or leave completely. It totally ruins my day. My whole family is as irritated with this as I am. I so wish I didn't notice it, but I can't help it.

5- I'm OCD about random things. I used to have to have everything in order and if it was moved I'd get all anxious. Now that I'm married to a messy man and have to share everything, I've relaxed a ton but after I clean something spotless I freak if it gets messed up. When I was in high school I would know if someone walked into my room, even if they didn't touch a thing I'd just know and I'd get so pissed. Weird.

6- I talk in my sleep bad. One time at Lake Powell on the houseboat with all my cousins and family I yelled at the top of my lungs "I'm sorry, were you swimming over here?" And once I talked way bad and kept Crystal's parents up at their cabin. And once my Mom woke me up to send me to bed and I stood up in the middle of the room and went to sit down except there was nothing to sit on, I fell straight on my back, that woke me up and I was so embarrassed. Brian is used to it now so he doesn't really say anything if I start jabbering away anymore.

I tag anyone who hasn't done it yet!

1 comment:

The Ortons said...

I forgot about you freaking when people would Smack & you talking in your sleep at our cabin hahaha that kills me. I remember when your mom used to call people Freaks of Nature and Katie would yell Freaks of Chipmunks. hahaha don't ask me why I remember that.