Back in 2007 I read on Stephanie Kleins blog about her challenge to do a photo version of A Day In the Life. Basically taking photos from the moment she wakes up with no make-up on, throughout all her activities of the day, until she goes to bed at night. I didn't have a blog then, but thought it was a fun idea. Then maybe I'll be able to look at the photos and see where my time goes! So I plan on doing my day in the life tomorrow. If anybody wants to do it with me please do! I'm going to try not to hold back the especially ugly pics even...
Also, Brian won't be in any of them :( Long story, but he won't be here tomorrow. So I might do a second day in the life when he'll be here.
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Rach, I love this idea... I cant wait to see yours, then I'll have to try..
Post a Comment