Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Sweet Husband

Last night I was folding some clothes and complaining that my back is killing me. Brian disappeared for a few minutes then came back and told me to go take a relaxful bath. I tried to put up a fight that I needed to finish folding but he said it was already running. I went in there and there was a bubble bath and candles lit... so freaking relaxful! Then when I got out something smelled amazing and finally figured out he was making me my favorite cake- yellow cake with chocolate icing! He decorated it all nice and then lit candles and sang to me. We didn't really get to celebrate with an actual cake and everything on my birthday so he was so sweet and surprised me a few weeks later. Anyways, the cake was awesome and I'm embarrassed to say we just finished the whole thing. (we had help from my family but still!)
Here are some pics...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Avery thought the cake was for her...she loved the candles.

Photobucket
My sweet husband and cute baby.

Photobucket
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Don't mind my awesome Jazz t-shirt.