Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm psycho

I guess I've been watching waaay too much Lifetime and Nancy Grace because I'm such a wussy! Seriously, if it starts to get dark outside and I'm alone I freak out. I don't know how I used to stay home alone in high school when my parents went out of town. Seriously, I'm pathetic. Throughout the day I'll catch myself thinking of what I would do if someone broke in and tried to kill me. Ask anybody who knows me, you can always find a knife on my bedside table, in the living room, and in the bathroom. And I used to sleep with pepper spray next to my bed too- I think Brian took it because he was sick of me being paranoid. I really do have a problem. I have no idea why I'm such a baby. I used to be tough. I think it first started when I got pregnant, I realized I can't be as tough or as fast as before. And also last year right before we left for Texas for Christmas I came home from work and our front door was wide open. Someone had broken in (the cops were assuming to steal Christmas presents from under the tree- luckily we didn't have any under it because we had done Christmas with my family the night before, and had the rest packed for Texas) and our dog Mr. Nut had been running outside all day and tracked mud all through our house. Good thing we had hard wood floors on the main floor or I would have killed her! Anyways... so I'm a huge baby and quite possibly need some mental help for it. I'm sick of planning out my escapes if some crazed rapist attacks me.

This weekend Brian's Mom and sister Bre are here for Bre's boyfriends baptism. I'm excited to see them! They haven't seen Avery since her baby blessing when she was like a month old! She's so big now. So tomorrow morning we are going to Salt Lake for the baptism and then walking around temple square and lunch. So it should be fun. And then we are going to try to get tickets for the womens conference if there are still some available. Brian gets to babysit finally! Girls Night! haha thats funny, my girls nights used to be totally different then spending them at the Women's Conference- but I wouldn't go back to those days for anything.
Anyways hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: