Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day + Avery's half b-day!

Yesterday was Avery's 6 month birffday! And the saddest thing happened... she got stung by a wasp! Me and Brian were standing outside with her getting ready to leave, and a wasp kept flying around us, so we put her in the car in her carseat to keep her safe. I got in with her, and after like 2 minutes I saw the freaking wasp in her seat! So I freaked out and had Brian get her out, when he got the carseat out we saw it sting her leg and fly away. It was so sad, she screamed so hard. I don't think I've ever been stung by a wasp, and the sting was so bad! She got like a blood blister and her leg got all swollen around the sting. It was sad!!

Anyways... On a lighter note-
Finally we are all back to Utah for good! Brian drove here all through the night a few nights ago so we are finally back together as a family after two weeks. On Friday me and my family went to the football game and here is a picture of all the girlies in the family! Kaitlin is smiling beautifully eh? Look how big Reese and Avery are!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Ortons said...

I can't believe Avery is already 6 months old thats so crazy and shes such a doll.