Monday, December 8, 2008

Temple Square

Our little family went to temple square Saturday night and it was so pretty!! I've made Brian take me every year and it's crazy remembering how last year I was pregnant with Avery and were were talking about how the next year we'd be there with her. And now that we're with her remembering how life was without her is so weird! Anyways we had a blast and even though it was a little cold- Avery was quite a trooper.
Here's some pics: (oh and I know I get a little picture crazy on here, oh well)
Photobucket
She was so cute and excited to be outside with all the craziness and people everywhere.

Photobucket
She was a little upset, but this was the best one of the three of us.

Photobucket
This is my favorite one, I love these two! (Avery wore her sousins hat and mittens, hence the fact that they are HUGE on her. super warm tho.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't wait to go with my family soon, I'm so excited and everyday I look forward to being sealed to them!

Photobucket
I can't wait!

Photobucket

If anybody goes I'm warning you parking is a pain, but it's totally worth it. And it took us forever to find the hot chocolate. They are selling it on the SW corner, get some it's worth it too!

1 comment:

Marley said...

WHAT?! We were down at Temple Square Saturday too!! Too bad we didn't run into each other!! Miss you!