Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby names

Me and Brian cannot even come close to agreeing on a baby name! Since after I had Avery I loved the name Parker for a girl, and then once I found out I was having another girl I started to really like Berlin and Charlie. But I just don't know if any of those are "the name". If I could find a good middle name to go with Charlie I think that would be the winner, but I just can't think of anything that I love that goes with it. I love Leigh for a middle name, but Charlie Leigh is ridiculous. Brian really likes putting the other two together: Parker Berlin. But I'm not sure. Anyways if anybody knows any cute names (preferably one syllable for a middle) or websites with unique names let me know! I know I still have awhile, but I don't want to be checking out of the hospital still trying to decide!

1 comment:

Marley said...

Haha oh man I remember looking up baby names for Avery!! How fun was that!? I miss her little asian name.. ling ling! hahaha!!! Fun times... but for a middle name what about Charlie Lyn, or Parker May is cute I think... haha! Or... Charlie Elle, Charlie Belle, Charlie Grace, Charlie Nicole, Charlie Marie, Charlie Brooke... haha idk! Those are just some I found!! :)