Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sister Update

I guess my sister is killing it in Miami!! I knew she would do good, but I'm shocked at how well she is doing. 12 of the 14 (2 of them are plus sized, so basically 12/12) modeling agencies want to sign her. And I guess two of the big big ones were competing and trying to get her to sign a contract while she is there. Her and my parents are a little overwhelmed and aren't sure what they are going to do yet, I guess they are just going to come home, look at all the options, get some advice and then make a decision. She will most likely spend (a minimum) of 90 days in either Milan, Italy or Japan this summer doing modeling and making bank. (My Mom would obviously go with her.) Also an agency in New York is really vying for her, and is super supportive of her staying in school here since she is so young. She would travel to NY on any school brakes and during the summers to work. It's so crazy! Today was the last day and she got basically every award at the convention that she was entered in. (her photo, her commercial, the soap opera, runway... etc.) She couldn't remember them all when I asked her. The best part is, she's so humble about it. She was just out having fun with some girls she met there and wasn't getting a big head at all about it. I'm so proud of her!