As many of you know I haven't had a phone in FOREVER. I kept telling Brian I needed to go get one but he was being all weird about it and it never happened. I should have known its because he was getting me a new one for Christmas. Yay I'm so excited! However, I don't have anybodys numbers anymore! And he got me a new number too. So I need to start filling up my contacts again asap! If you don't wanna leave your number on here you can email me at rach_christensen9@yahoo.com or even myspace it I guess and I'll send you mine. But I need everyones again!
Also, Christmas was so much fun and the best yet! It was so fun to see Avery's reaction. I'll post a bunch of pics and blog about Christmas a little later. Hopefully everyone had an awesome Holiday!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment