We're celebrating Christmas a little different this year because my little sister and my parents are leaving for Miami early Christmas morning for my sisters huge modeling convention. She's been doing modeling for about a year now and this convention is such a big deal! Basically she'll get to meet a ton of agents from all over the world, and hopefully get signed to something big. It's for modeling, acting, dancing, singing. Anyways I think she'll kill it. (she's going for modeling) The lady who booked her to go to Miami thinks she'll do amazing and will be perfect for high fashion (she's a little taller than five-eight!) And she's only 14, a little scary but I'm really excited for her! Anyways I just wanted to put a few of her pictures on here, and wish her good luck!
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
4 comments:
ok... she is absolutley beautiful!!! I hope she kills it!! Keep us posted!!!
Wow... she looks so Vogue! Wow, she has the PERFECT body for modeling. I can't believe she is only 14! She is on her way to fame for sure!
She is gorgeous!!
totally can tell she's your sister!! :)
Holy talito i cant believe how grown up she is!! antm hello?? tell her congrats that is awesome that she has that opportunity!
Post a Comment