Saturday, December 27, 2008

Flashback Friday Saturday

A few weeks ago I was digging through a box of old pictures (before I really used a Digital Camera) and I was laughing so hard I dang near peed my pants at some of them. Mostly because of the memories of what was going on when I took them. So I decided to join the Flashback Friday bandwaggon on Blogger and post a few old pictures every Friday. Most of them I'm totally embarrassed about how I look in them, but that's the fun of it I guess. And I know it's Saturday, but whatever.
(Who really uses scanners anymore? Mine apparently likes to make a few black lines right in the middle of the picture, hopefully you can ignore it till I fix it for next time.)

Photobucket
This picture was at Parowan High School at the end of 9th grade. I think we were there for our end of year drill team party for Rammettes. Don't you just love my braces and my hairdo? Not to mention the belt and skirt. This was a few months before I moved up to Bluffdale. This is Crystal, Roma, Me, and Tanna.

Photobucket
This pic is probably only funny to me, Erin, and Carlye. We were in Antimony (I think about 1 year exactly after the first picture) for Memorial Day and we were video taping and taking pictures of the cute little town. Carlye was trying to take a picture of Erin taping her, and right when she took it I accidentally ran right in between them. It was super funny at the time, especially when we watched it on the video.

(Next time I'll make the pics bigger so you can see better. I need to go shower and do something with my day for now!)
Hopefully I'll stick to this and post some real good old pictures every week!

2 comments:

Carlye & Jacob said...

Oh my gosh rach.... I am laughing so hard right now... and you are right, I think me and Erin are the only ones that will understand this picture, and its still just as funny today as it was when we took it! That was right after the boy with the Tiwnkie pants, oh the days! Gotta love Antimony!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am laughing so hard right now that Dan is telling me to be quiet. This picture is the best ever. This was hands down one of the best trips and i look so beautiful...yes Twinkie pants was a hottie:)