Friday, December 19, 2008

I hate driving in the snow!

I should have known it was going to snow all freaking day today- but when I left my house to head to Layton (an hour away) for an appointment it wasn't snowy at all. As soon as I got about 20 minutes away it started snowing so bad, it was like a white out on the freeway. Luckily I had 4 wheel drive, and Avery was a little angel and didn't cry at all... still I was so tense and nervous I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. I'm "that car" that drives super slow and has both hands at 10 and 2 holding on for dear life to the wheel.

Something that made the stress totally worth it: I was pulling onto my street and saw this truck slooowly slide into the stop sign. It was hilarious because nobody got hurt obviously and it was two teenage boys, they jumped out and the looks on their faces were priceless. (Like when Carlye rear ended me on State Street when we were 16) I was so mad I didn't take a picture!

One more thing, does anybody know where "Christmas Street" is? I think it's somewhere in West Jordan, but I'm not sure. I want to go and show Brian and Avery all the crazy house lights!

1 comment:

sheilandave said...

hey idiot you didn't tell me you had a blog, Nice! we should hang out, in case you didn't know this is dave! ha