Friday, December 5, 2008

Final Texas post!

Our last night in Texas during family home evening Brian had the bright idea to turn off all the lights and play hide and seek in the dark like they used to when they were growing up. We played a round and I was laughing so hard at all the adults (and teenagers too I guess!) hiding and in the funniest positions trying to fit in small places... So the next round I went around with the person who was "it" and had to take pictures, these probably aren't funny to anyone who wasn't there- but hey they were to me!

Here's Susan coming out of the closet (I don't know why this one is black and white!):
Photobucket

Here's Brian's sister Bre hiding on the chairs under the table:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's Brian's brother Dave hiding under the crib, haha:
Photobucket

Here's Jen and then Brian coming out of their spots in a closet:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Heather behind the TV:
Photobucket

Noni was the best! We passed her like 10 times and didn't even see her, she was hunched behind a chair covering her head, it was awesome!:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the winner Alyssa:
Photobucket

It was such a fun trip to Texas, thanks Christensen's!!

No comments: