Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I finally got a few presents wrapped the other day! Bad idea to wrap presents when your 9 month old is around, I should have known.
Also me and Brian have done like NO Christmas shopping yet- and I do not drive in the snow, I'm way too much of a wuss! It looks like it's going to be snowing all week so I either have to buck up and drive in it or no Christmas for us! Actually it's not snowing constantly so I'm sure I'll be able to go out a few times in the next few days to get it done! Shopping for Avery is super fun even though she's a baby and she has no idea what Christmas is yet, I'm still really excited to see what she does Christmas morning. And I'm having the hardest time figuring out what to get Brian! He doesn't really want anything, so I'm stumped!
Anyways here's some pictures of the tree and Avery. (I didn't realize her shirt was all bunched up till after I took them, dang.)
Photobucket

Photobucket
She had no idea what to think of the presents!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Avery and her Papa

Photobucket
She was terrified when we tried to let her ride the bear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hello Daddy Stevens!! Tell him hello from his favorite friend of yours:) Hey your "toys" are at my moms and I will bring them to you saturday if it is good for you so text me and tell me when will be best!