Pregnancy really does make you more stupid!! I went to the dr today and everytime you go in you have to pee in a cup to make sure everything is good and on track. I had to pee so bad, I just sat down and went. And after I was done I realized I didn't even get a sample. And I just couldn't get any more for them! They said that happens a lot, so it made me feel a little better. Then.... They asked if I got my glucose test done (You have to fast and then get your blood drawn) and I assured them that I had. They didn't have any record of it and called BloodCorp to find out what the problem was. It was quite a process. I guess a month ago when I went was just my prenatal blood test, NOT the fasting one. And I fasted. So now I have to fast and do the blood test again. They ladies in the office I'm sure think I've lost my mind. Oh well...
So I'm ALMOST as bad as Britney (Spears of course) she had her kids one year and 5 days apart. My girls will be one year and fifteen days apart... I guess you could call me Britney. If I shave my head in the next year, then I guess you could get worried.
But I found these pictures of me 1 year ago at Thanksgiving 2007.


And here I am Thanksgiving 2008.

My belly seems bigger this year, but the rest is smaller. Weird.
Who would have thought I would be pregnant 2 years in a row?! Crazy! It's kind of fun to compare it to last year. I'm just pumped to spend the next few years with Brian and our girls and not be preg!
1 comment:
Rachael, it was so fun to see you the other day at Erin's slumber party! I have to say I have really enjoyed my new found toys! hee hee! Anyway, I just have to tell you, you are the Prettiest prego missy i have ever seen! You look great!
Post a Comment