
1.Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? The bathroom at our little apartment that we moved into after we got married.
2.Who was with you? Nobody! Brian went to the mall to get his cell fixed and I called him crying. (happy tears!)
3.How did you find out that you were pregnant? Home Pregnancy Test.
4.What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I was so excited! And surprised.
5.Who was the first person you told? I called Brian and he hurried home. Then we went to my parents house later that day and told my Mom since shew as the only one home.
6.Did you plan to get pregnant? Not really, the birth control (depo shot) had run out so it wasn't a TOTAL shock, but we weren't purposely trying.
7.Did you tell everyone else right away? I think so, we told our families and friends pretty quick.
8.Was everybody happy for you? Yes
9.Did you go out and celebrate? I don't think so.
10.Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, how do people not?! I was so anxious to find out!
11.What was the sex? Girl!!
12.Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes, my mama.
13.Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew that you wouldnt put on your baby? Hmm... I don't think so. All the friends and fam had pretty good taste.
14.How much weight did you gain? 33 lbs to be exact.
15.Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yes. Thank heavens, just a few months before finding out I was preg again. Trying to lose weight from 2 pregnancies would be rough!
16.Did you get any stretch marks? Yes, not a ton. Still they are a bummer!
17.What did you crave the most? Turkey Sandwiches and Dr. Pepper
18.Did you crave anything crazy? Not really.
19.Who or what got on your nerves? Umm pretty much everything!!! I would get so irritated with Brian for EVERYTHING, like even the way he breathed. He's a tropper. People having negative opinions about names I liked, people that I didn't feel confortable with touching my belly... the list could go on for days! (I'm way less irritable this time around thank goodness.)
20.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope, everything was smooth as can be!
21.Where and when did you go into labor? I was induced at the Layton Hospital March 1st. Showed up at 7 am I believe.
22.Did your water break? Not on it's own.
23.Who drove you to the hospital? Brian
24.Who was in the room when you gave birth? Dr. Hurst, the awesome nurses, Brian, My Mama, and Sheila.
25.Did you go early or late? 10 days early.
26.How long were in labor for? Just over 11 hours.
27.Did you have any drugs for the pain? Um of course! I don't know how women do it without. I was terrified to get the epidural because I heard from a friend that it KILLS. So when they came in to give it to me I started crying. It was nothing! It was less painful than my IV. When I was getting close to start pushing I started to feel contractions in my left side so they kept having to give me some other pain medication to help with that.
28.Did you go natural or have a C-section? Natural
29.What was your first reaction after giving birth? Holy Cow I don't even know... I think I was just in shock and so happy! It's unbelievable how one minute she was in my stomach then the next I was holding her.
30.How big was the baby? 6 lb 7 oz 19.5 inches long.
31.Did your husband cry? Yes, he was so cute with her! He was so obsessed with her and wouldn't let her out of his sight. I have the cutest pics of him looking at her with tears running down his face when they were cleaning her off and measuring her.
32.What did you name the baby? Avery Paige Christensen
33.Does her name have any significant meaning? We just really liked it.
34.Did you have any visitors? Yes, lots of family and a few friends. The hospital I chose to deliver at is an hour away, so I'm surprised at how many stopped by!
35.Did the baby have any complications? Nope, she was healthy as can be. Well I guess she started to develop acid reflux after we got her home, but she was fine!
36.How old is your baby today? 1 Year Today!
37.When is the next one coming? haha 2 weeks and 2 days!
38.If you could would you do it all over again? Well I currently am, and I'm sure I will a few more times. Definitely worth it!




No comments:
Post a Comment