Tuesday, March 3, 2009

(hopefully) Great News!

So my Dr. today informed me he is going out of town Monday for a week. I freaked out at first. But then he told me if I'm dialated to a 5 he'd send me to the hospital and get me started today! Unfortunatly I was only a 3.5 so I go back Thursday and if I'm dialated to a 5 I get to have her Thursday! YEAHWHOO!!! If not, I have to wait till he gets back to schedule the induction if I don't have her while he's gone. So I'm willing to do anything to get dialated more! Anybody have tips? Seriously, I'm going to the gym to bike like 10 miles tonight. I know the usual things they tell you to try but I'm looking for a sure fire way to dialate me just a little more! I'm gonna go goolge it and see if I find anything new! Let me know if anybody has tips!

6 comments:

Chris and Ivory said...

wow... good luck! I have no experience in this area... but I hear mowing the lawn and scrubbing the floors does the trick.

Anonymous said...

Um...have a lot of sex. the sperm opens your cervix. I can't believe you might have her on Thursday! I was going to come see you on Thursday!! You have to text me and tell me if you are going to the hospital! I can't wait to see her! Car and I have something for the little angel:)

Laurel said...

I have no tips. I was not even a one when my doctor broke my water. I broke down crying begging her to break it because I was already 8 days late, and I tried everything. Good luck. That would be so great to have her that early.

hodgesfamily said...

ya have lots of sex i promise it works it thins your cervix.I know its uncomrotable but hey if it works its worth it

Michael & Nikki said...

Oh my gosh.. I can't believe your already having her! Keep us posted!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

I have never had a baby before. But that is SO exciting! Erin stole my thunder. I was going to tell you to grab your man and get busy but it looks like that has all ready been revealed... =)