

Last night was super exciting... Me and Avery hit up Target, Little Ceasars, and Hollywood Video for some much needed time out of the house. I used to think people who went to Target on a Friday night were pathetic... and maybe we are... but I love my life with my girls and sweet husband!
I'm so not used to waking up in the middle of the night to feed and change a baby. Avery slept through the night since she was 5 days old, so this last week has definitely been a transition in my sleeping. Teya pretty much sleeps ALL day. She opens her eyes for about 10 minutes a day and cries for only about 10 minutes a day total. She is pretty good at night, I'm just not used to it yet!
Look at these cute sunglasses my Mom found at Nordstrom for Teya:

And I thought these were super adorable of Teya and her Daddy:


She's my little monkey!
And this cute girl has been transitioning surprisingly well still. The last few days she's gotten way demanding and yells jibberish at me all day though. That better stop soon!

Alright I'm working on Teya's Birth Day post so it'll be up soon!
Oh yeah- and I have had to take Teya to the pediatrition like 3 times for Jaundice checks and no more Jaundice, YAY!




3 comments:
She is itty bitty. How fun to have two little girls so close. They are going to give you trouble for sure!
Hey:) Yes, all has been forgotten concerning that trip thank goodness! We're doing really good and I can see you guys are doing great also, your family is adorable and congrats on the new baby:) We can't wait for our first little one!!
I would love to take some pictures for you! Let me know when would work best for you.
Post a Comment