Thursday, March 26, 2009

A few randoms...

A. I am in DIRE need to get my regrowth done. Last year after I had Avery I didn't want to leave her or worry about bringing her with me to get it colored so I tried doing it at home by myself. (hey- I used to color Carlye's all the time in high school and I did a bomb.com job! sick, I just said bomb.com.) Yeah it went BRIGHT Orange... It was just real bad. I think the quickest I can go in to get it done is NEXT Saturday. Soooo no pics of me will be posted till I get on that. Anybody do an amazing job and wanna do a house call? Any takers- let me know!

B. Last night I was so oddly attracted to Smokey Robinson on American Idol! It's the eyes and the mouth I think. And the chocolate I'm sure.

C. I am SO excited for summer. Me and my girls will be doing nothing but laying out, swimming at my parents house, and playing outside all summer. It was super nice last week and today I woke up to snow. No Buenos. Avery was wearing a bright yellow sun dress today because we refuse to accept this weather.

D. Me and my friend Melis are going to the PussyCatDolls+BritneySpears concert next month and I am not ashamed to admit how excited I am. It'll be a little weird leaving my girlies at home with Bri for it, but I'm still pumped!

And E. My Mom found some ADORABLE swimsuite at Nordstrom yesterday that I have to go get for Avery and Teya!! Look at this Burberry and this bikini! I love that lil bikini! They have some really cute Juicy baby swimsuits too on their site!

No comments: