Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PLEASE!

My little sister wanted me to post about this like months ago and I'm a bad sister and am now posting it the LAST week that you can vote. I'm horrible!
If she wins she gets to co-host the International Talent Showcase (the modeling thing she attended in December) next year.

please click on this link:

http://internationaltalentshowcase.com/form3.html

Just put your name and email. It takes 2 seconds, you don't even have to go into your email and verify. Just simply put in your info and vote for #203.
Last day to vote is April 2nd.
Thanks a million!!

2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

I voted!! I Wish her LOTS of Luck!!! Can we vote up until the 2nd? or just one vote per email!? I voted under both my emails..

Christensen's said...

Just once a week and since I SUCK and didn't post it till now just once per email I guess!

Thanks!!!