Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's a sick house!

Avery, Me, and even little Teya are all sick with horrible colds! It stinks! At least with Avery and myself I can dope us up with cold medicine so we can get through the day. But Teya is too tiny so she just has to plug along till it goes away. I feel horrible for her! And today Brian has to work late... Worst day for him to work late EVER. Oh well, we'll get through!

A few days ago I painted Teya's tiny toes for the first time! They are so small, it took a very steady hand and patience to get the job done... but they look freakin adorable I must say!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bri got Avery a new toy last week and she LOVES it!
Photobucket
It's a little pink "car" that he pushes her around in all over the place.

Does anybody else think my Aves looks like Shiloh Pitt at all?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A few months ago I told Bri they have a similar look and I think he made fun of me. I personally think my kids are the cutest in the world, so it's totally okay if nobody agrees! I just think they kind of look similar. Maybe it's the blue eyes and big lips?

Last week when the sun was shining and we were outside playing I took this picture. Teya had peed on her outfit so I just had her all wrapped up in a blanket laying on my chest when I snapped this.
Photobucket

Hopefully us girls will get feeling better soon, I've got some blog catching up to do if I ever get the time.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

So so cute. I hope you all get better quickly. Especially the babes. Sick babies make me so sad.

Michael & Nikki said...

We've all been sick as well.. NO FUN!!! I hope you all get better soon, LOVE the Tiny piggies all painted!! and Teya is already starting on her sun tan! TO CUTE!

The Ortons said...

Ok so Aves totally looks like Shiloh.. & I love the toes nice work..