Monday, March 9, 2009

Introducing...

Teya Berlin Christensen

(pronounced TAY-UH)
She made it before the Dr. left!! YAY!!
In the next few days I'll post about everything from Friday night/Saturday morning, but for now here's the gist. My water broke Friday night and she was born at 3:30 AM Saturday March 7, 2009.
She weighed 5 lbs 10 oz and was 18.5 inches long. She was a few weeks early, and although she's really healthy we've got to be super strict about the germs coming in and watching out for RSV. If anybody wants to come take a peek at my beautiful new princess let me now! (Oh and ps we're trying to keep kiddo's away until she's a little bit older and stronger!) But I'd love to show her off to anybody that wants to stop by!
She is the TOTAL opposite look of Avery. She's got black hair that goes curly when it's wet and dark eyes (although we haven't seen her eyes open for more than a few minutes total!) She's got super deep dimples on both sides of her mouth that are adorable! Oh I love my girls and feel so blessed to have two healthy babies!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at those dimples!

TONS more pics coming soon, promise.

12 comments:

Laurel said...

YAY!!! Congratulations. She is adorable. Can't wait to hear all the details. That is so exciting.

Russell*Linsey said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable!

Michael & Nikki said...

Oh my gosh Rach, she is Beautiful!! Wow. you are so lucky to have 2 perfect little girls!! How fun!! What does Avery think!?

Anonymous said...

I think she looks just like you! Stevens genes for sure! Carlye and I want to come see you Thurs night if it's ok! She is so cute!! Are you home yet?

Kristin Morris said...

So adorable! Congratulations!! I'm jealous.

hodgesfamily said...

congratulations, she is so pretty thats funny she looks nothing like avery but they are both way cute babies

The Ortons said...

Oh my gosh Rach she is so pretty. I can't believe how different she looks then Avery. UPS guy maybe? j/k shes a cutie though.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Rachael!! She is so beautiful! Check out that dark hair!! How cute!! I am so happy for you. I just have to keep pinching myself that both you and Erin have 2 children!! I am so sorry we missed eachother for pictures. Anyway, congrats dear! That is great news!

Trevor and Jamie said...

She is ADORABLE!! Congratulations!

Jon and Nicole said...

What a cute baby! Congratulations!

Tara Thueson said...

Yay!! Congrats.. she is adorable!

allieB said...

Oh my goodness she is a goddess! I cant believe how different her and Avery look! I am so happy for you guys! I would love to see her with erin and carlye! But you say the word! Oh Rachel i love you! Congratulations!!