K I'm obsessed with THIS.
I'm having Brian buy it for me! Ohhh I can't wait!
Also after the baby comes I'm getting this. I saw it on an infomercial last year before I got pregnant again and I was 2 seconds from ordering it. I don't usually do well working out with a video, well I don't do well working out period, but a video seems even worse. But this one looks like I won't get bored with it.
And finally have you seen the Your Baby Can Read program? It's insane! A lady told me about it awhile back then me and Brian saw the infomercial for it and we were blown away. These babies can totally recognize words, meanings, definitions, pictures... and the 2 year olds can straight up read books! It's crazy! I don't want to be one of those Moms that pushes their kids too much, but I'm wondering if she'll learn a significant amount just by casually watching it. No forced learning at this age, no way. Has anybody used this or know anybody who has? I don't want to spend $200 if it's worthless, or if I have to MAKE her watch it and learn.
Well those are next on my purchase list.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Beach Body has the best work out videos!! I have the 10 min. trainer and I love it. My parents did the p90x and my mom lost like 35 lbs! Good choice!:)
Post a Comment