
Jamie, Me, Breanne
Umm if I rememeber correctly, we were trying to pretend we were in a car wreck? We taped up our faces and gave Jamie an arm cast, and Breanne put some sticks and a wrap on her leg. (you can see it if you look closely) Um were we stupid?! haha funny times.

Me, Rachel Clifford, Carlye
This was my 17th birthday at Wingers. Whaaat is up with the HUGE ratted Utah hair? OMGOSH I can't believe I went out like that on a daily basis.

This one is kinda blurry... but hey it's the best it would turn out.
This was at our Senior Dinner Dance right before graduating. There's Tasia, Me, Amy, Heather, Chelsie, Katie, Hilarie, Kristen, and Jamie. We had so much fun! Sorry it's so blurry.




1 comment:
Haha oh boy that picture is awesome! I don't even remember doing that!
Post a Comment