Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birfday Boy!

On Monday Brian turned 25. We had our first real date since Avery was born. That's been almost a year! When he woke up Brian, Avery, and I went to Ihop for breakfast, then to Sports Authority for him to pick out some new running shoes for the gym. That night we went to Happy Sumo for some Sushi! (No I didn't eat anything raw, trust me I'm a pro at being pregnant- been 2 years in a row now!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pretty sure he was looking around to make sure NOBODY was looking at me when he took this. I'm also a pro at embarrassing people and looking like an idiot in public!

Photobucket
Don't mind how freaking white I am! Ah I can't wait to get black again!

After dinner we went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It had a really good message and was a really good movie, but it was freaking looong and pretty slow. So as we're getting ready to leave the movie theater, I turn the key in the ignition and the freaking key broke!! Like broke off deep inside the ignition! Then I decide it would be a brilliant idea to just try to stick the top piece that I was holding onto inside and maybe, just maybe it will work and start the car. I'm an idiot, it just pushed the broken piece even further so we couldn't even see it. So we had to call and get a ride. We looked online to see if that's happened to anybody else and apparently it happen quite a bit... we watched a video on YouTube on how to get the broken key out and thought we could do it ourselves. (real quick... what the heck did people do like 10 years ago without the internet?! You can seriously solve any problem with google!) We went to Home Depot and Lowes to get our tools but after trying for like 2 hours we ended up paying a locksmith $85 to spend seriously 60 seconds getting it out. LAME! Oh well... Brian chucked the broken part across the parking lot otherwise I would have taken a picture of it. Ah I feel so bad that happened on his birthday. His attitude towards everything is awesome though so he wasn't fazed nearly as much as I was. I love you Bri! Hope you had a good Birfday!

He wanted me to make him a cheesecake this year instead. Avery always thinks we're doing this birthday cake stuff for her. Less than a month and we will be!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Ortons said...

Haha I just remembered about how bad your mom would embarrass you when you were in high school like showing up at school all dressed up and she always had the fake bum teeth. Haha Love it. PS your belly is way cute.