Tuesday, February 3, 2009

St. Patrick's Day!

Is officially my induction date! YAY! I guess it hasn't been "offically scheduled with the hospital" yet, but my Dr. said I could definitely get induced 8 days early so our baby's birthday will fall on St. Patty's! We're so excited!
Photobucket
Here's the story behind this hat... Me and Brian were at Babies R Us shopping for the baby and for Avery and as we are getting in line to check out Brian finds this freaking leprechaun top hat that he just HAS to get Avery. Yes, I've said it before I sometimes think I'm married to a child. So we sat there arguing in the line forever while the workers were laughing at us, and obviously he won. (She loves it too, when he took it off to pay for it she cried.) The best part is my best excuse for not getting it was that she wouldn't have anywhere to wear it except 1 day out of the year. That's unfortunately not true. She's already worn it about 10 times. When she wakes up in the morning in her pj's, he puts it on her. After I got her dressed for the super bowl party he put it on her. Seriously she wears it all the time and loves it. It's a joke! But it came in handy when we asked my Dr. if I could be induced on St. Patty's day because Avery already has her St. Patty's Day hat ready to welcome her new sister. This baby is going to be so weirded out when one of the first people she sees is wearing a giant green hat!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Michael & Nikki said...

I think Avery looks adorable!!! and I LOVE the St. Patty's hat!! haha That would be so fun if the new baby was born that day.. and what better way to welcome her then with a big green hat.. LOL