Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines!

I love Valentine's Day! Even if I never had a boyfriend, my Dad always got me roses so it was always a special day. Brian surprised me with a dozen of my favorite colored (yellow w/red tips) roses and some presents. He remembered that I was hinting that I want to go get a manicure and pedicure before the baby comes, points for him!
Photobucket
Then he took me and Avery to breakfast at IHop.
Photobucket
We were all in our pj's and I refused to be in any pictures.

Avery has been starting to stand the last week and on Valentin's Day she was doing it sooo good on her own! I had to (internet) scrap these pics of her standing so good!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Avery and her cousin Reese had fun playing and sitting on top of Papa's big bear:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Brian took me to walk through the open house of the new Draper Temple. It was so gorgeous!! I'm so extremely excited to go through and be sealed to my family. It was so beautiful inside and I can't wait to go many times in the future!
We had to take a little shuttle and then we walked in these covered hallways, so this is the ONLY pic I got! Bummer...
Photobucket
Still pretty though!

I hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach you are having a baby in a month!! I am so excited for you to have 2 and experience the madness:) It has come up so fast! I cant wait to see the little nameless child. So what is the name.....

Laurel said...

Glad you had a great Valentine's day. The temple is so beautiful. We miss seeing a temple everywhere you go and a church, but it makes it more fun when we come home.

Laurel said...

Glad you had a great Valentine's day. The temple is so beautiful. We miss seeing a temple everywhere you go and a church, but it makes it more fun when we come home.