
Cute eh? Here's the newborn headbands I won off of Ebay. After getting them here and seeing how they were made, I can totally make these way easy! Well I think so anyway. Who knows once I actually sit down to do it. I think I'll get some stuff to try a few sometime. Wish me luck.




2 comments:
You totally can... I do! I the flowers are SO SO Simple and super cheap to make.. the headbands, I'm still trying to figure out.. I'm not a fan of the nylon, it balls up when you wash them.. I love spandex but its really hard to sew.. any ideas?? good luck!!!!
hey rachael,
This is shelly hodges or shelly rowley as you knew me i love following your blog you have such a cute family and i am so jealouse of your belly i have two kida and they keep me plenty busy but i do miss the belly,So the reason i am writing you is that i noticed you are into the hair bows and flowers. There is a lady here in beaver who makes them and will make them to match your girls clothes my little girl has a ton.I know your far away but if you are interested you could email me and then i could email some pics of my girls hair bows.(shellyhodges43@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment