Monday, January 19, 2009

Yesterday right smack in the middle of sacrament Avery threw up (not spit up, but real big person barf) all over herself and especially Brian. I felt really bad for her because she obviously wasn't feeling good... But it was pretty hilarious that Brian was covered in puke. It was horrible, she got it all over the floor, so he hurried and wiped it up as good as he could and we high-tailed it outta there.

On a better note, she is learning so much! In the last week we taught her how to wave Bye-Bye, give high fives, and my Dad taught her to shake her head back and forth when I tell her No. She also does the funniest faces imitating me. I'll smile at her and she'll scrunch up her eyes and show her teeth, it's so cute!

Well that's about it, nothing too exciting going on these days!

1 comment:

Michael & Nikki said...

awww sad! I hope Avery is feeling better!! Poor thing..... I had to let you know of this blog that has bows for sale.(since you will be having 2 girls to doll up) they are SO cute and super cheap. its kylaskreations.blogspot.com she only charges $3 shipping no matter how many bows you get.. Just thought I would share, you'll have to check it out!!