Me and Brian got racquetball stuff for Christmas even though we've never really played before, and decided to try it out last week. It was so much fun! I seriously suck... but it was still fun. We didn't know all the technical rules and were kind of making them up as we went along, we were thinking on the way home how funny it would be if we played with another couple because we counted anything as a point as long as we just hit it. It was good times. Hopefully we'll go a few times a week now.
Then I was super sore from racquetball that I decided to book my massage that Brian had got me. It was so nice and relaxing! I need to do that more often.
Also I got spent like 4 hours getting my hair done. Back in like 11th grade I got extensions put in for a few months but they were SUPER long and SUPER thick... what was I thinking? Especially since I already had really long hair... weird. Anyways, I've been way sick of my short hair and needing a change, so I got some extensions a few days ago. I was terrified that they wouldn't look very good since my hair is a lot shorter than it was before, but the girl who blended it yesterday did phenomenal! First though, (warning, I'm kinda going on a tangent here) the lady who put them in was suppposed to touch up my regrowth and the extensions would match perfectly. Instead she decided to put like a dark brown color into my hair. Uh? It looked so horrible!! I came home crying and usually my husband and Mom even will lie and tell me it looks good, but even they were like "Yeah... You're gonna need to get that fixed." I had a full on mullet, but whats worse is the short part was brown and the extensions were blonde. So bad! So the next day I went in and got it all fixed and matching perfect and blended. I also cut off like 5 inches, so it's not super long. I would post a picture but since my hair got died 2 days in a row they need me to not flat iron it for a few days since it's so fragile... And I'm not about to put a picture up of it not done. So I'll post one in a few days.
Last but not least I have to wear glasses for awhile! Actually, I just have to start giving my eyes a break from my contacts because I wear them too much my Dr. said. That to me means, I'm just not going to sleep in them anymore. Either way I'm going to pick up my glasses today.
And here are some random pics taken in the last week!

Bri and Avery in their matching sweatbands.



Aves playing with the hat I wore to cover up my two-toned mullet.




2 comments:
Ohhh extensions I'm pretty sure I left mine in for 1 week in high school because they were so bad and didn't blend. But I'm excited to see yours Shad tried to get me to get them again a few months ago but the humidity is way to bad here for me to have long hair. P.S I love the sweatbands so cute!
What was that lady thinking!? I would have been pissed~! I am glad they turned out in the end, there is nothing more emotional than getting a bad hair cut! (Seriously) Ya post some cute pics up! We want to see!
Post a Comment