Friday, January 2, 2009

Flashback Friday

Okay this picture is totally embarrassing, but really funny too. When my Mom saw this back when it was taken she laughed so hard and told me I looked like a boy, and then she took it to work to show her friend. Rude. Then my husband saw this picture sitting here the other day and started laughing so hard and said I look like a really tall skinny boy. K I totally do, but why does everybody feel the need to rub it in?!
This was in 8th grade I think (maybe 7th?) we dressed up as the Jackson 5 for a school theme day.
Photobucket
Ashley, Crystal, Janessa, Tanna, and Me. Sick.

This one isn't even of me at all, but Breanne and Ivory have blogs so I figured they'd enjoy the flashback. I think this was when I was a Sophmore and I went down to Parowan for Prom.
Photobucket
Cherilynn, Breanne, and Ivory.

This was during the summer when I was 16. We were obsessed with cowboys and rodeos so me and Carlye each paid like $100 I think it was, so we could have front row seats at the Days of 47 Rodeo. We got mud slung all over us because we were so close, and we loved it!
Photobucket
(Excuse the belly from showing, I assure you it wasn't a belly shirt. Must have just rode up during the pic.)

3 comments:

Trevor and Jamie said...

Those are some fun pictures! I really like the idea of flashback friday! Maybe I should try it...

Chris and Ivory said...

FREAKING hilarious! Jackson 5 is the best. I remember that. I've never seen the pic of me Cher and Bre. How funny!

Christensen's said...

Um seriously you should try it! I found a mountain of old pictures to use! It's hilariosu!