7 Things I can do:
1. Put my feet behind my head
2. Bake the best cookies ever from scratch
3. Shop for hours and never get sick of it
4. Watch like 4 back to back lifetime movies as well and never get sick of it
5. Do all three splits... well maybe not being pregnant but otherwise I can
6. Hit every single ball at the batting cages. Me and my friend Melissa got GOOD.
7. Take care of Avery 24/7 and love every second of it
7 things I can't do:
1. Throw together random ingredients and have them turn into amazing meals like Brian can
2. Sing
3. Wakeboard... I haven't been able to get up like the last 3 times I've tried!
4. make my tongue twist from side to side
5. be away from my baby longer than a few hours max
6. Sew
7. stand for my closet to be out of perfect order
7 things that attracted me to my husband:
1. He is probably the funniest person I have ever met
2. He has the kindest heart and gives when he doesn't even have much to give
3. He is very witty
4. He is very passionate about his purpose in life
5. I knew he'd be a great Dad
6. His cooking... Mmmmmmm
7. He was driving a brand new Mercedes Benz when we started dating... haha JK but thats why his friends used to think I was dating him. Please!
7 things I always say:
1. Abes! (I call Avery Abes for some reason?)
2. Are you serious?
3. Are you kidding me?
4. No no
5. Babe?
6. Give Mama kisses? (To Brian... JK again to Avery of course)
7. I'm hungry
7 things I love to eat:
1. Cold Stone Ice Cream
2. Cookie Dough
3. Rare steak
4. Pasta
5. European Connection
6. Turkey Subs
7. French Toast
People I'm tagging:
1. Carlye
2. Sheila
3. Ivory
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment