I need a break from online shopping. I've been shopping online for like 2 days straight now. I'm getting so freaking excited for our baby to get here! I found a bomb store online for baby headbands and flower clips and customized bracelets. I'm ordering Avery and the Baby matching bracelets, oh so excited! Also, I'm almost done making a really cute craft for our new baby's room, so I'll post pics in the next day or so.
Also, Brian left to Arizona yesterday for work, he'll be gone for a week. (haha if my family reads this, I know you all pronounced it like the tranny from COPS that we recorded. "I'm from Arizonahhh. I'm soorrrreeeeyy for everythiiiing." Oh that was the best clip ever.) I guess that explains why I've been shopping so much, I get bored when Avery is sleeping. It'll give me time to get lots of crafty stuff done while he is gone I guess. I took some pics of me and Bri, and of me and Avery goofing around yesterday but I'm way too lazy to go grab my camera and upload the pics. I'm really doing it tomorrow though.
Hope everybody is doing well!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You WON! You Won!!! Yay - send me and email - imaginethatbychris at yahoo dot com --- and let me know what you would like on your tee & what size!
Thanks for being a part!
Chris
Imagine That!
Post a Comment