Friday, January 16, 2009
New York!
About a week ago after getting tons of advice and talking everything through, Kaitlin and my parents decided to sign on with a manager for her modeling. She signed on with Richard from New York and is getting ready for some traveling. Everybody at the modeling convention loved her hair darker (with the wig on) and so her and my Mom left this morning to New York for her makeover. I'm so jealous!! She's getting her hair done by the main salon and head stylists at Bumble and Bumble in NY, along with the like eyebrow shaping and all that. Her and my Mama will be there for a week and Kaitlin is jam packed meeting with different agents, she has 2 full day photo shoots, and a bunch of go-sees all around the city. I can't believe it's really happening so fast for her! I'm so excited for her! I begged Brian for like 2 weeks to let me go with them to NY, but it was a no go. Who am I kidding anyways? I've got a 10 month old and I'm 7 months prego... dang! Also, in March (most likely, although I'm crossing my fingers it won't be till June) she's heading to Asia for 90 days. I'm really hoping she'll be here when our baby is born in Mid March, but who knows! That's just a little update on the little sis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment