Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mowhawk

Photobucket
I made Avery's hair into a giant mowhawk last night, it was awesome.

This is her immitating me when I smile at her.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My little princess is so much fun!
Photobucket

I hope she doesn't have too hard of a time when her sister gets here!

Notice the countdown? The best part is, I'm actually getting induced on March 18th, so I get to subtract 7 days from the counter! YAY! I'm starting to get super uncomfortable finally. This pregnancy has been a breeze compared to the last. But these last few months are brutal! I'm still in my normal jeans (not my smallest ones, moreso the bigger but still not maternity), and although it was my goal to not wear maternity jeans at all this pregnancy I think I might have to just to be more comfortable!

So I had a little issue with the name we decided to use for our baby girl. We finally agreed on what we were going to use. Then the other day I turned on the TV and the most GHETTO show ever was on (I'd never seen it before, but it was so ghetto I had to watch a few minutes of it) and one of the ghetto girls on it has the name we want to name our baby! I was so stinkin mad! The spelling is different, which made me feel a little bit better. But still! So I told Brian we maybe can't use it anymore but these days he always knows what to say. Which was "Rach, I don't think anybody we know would watch this stupid of a show anyways. And if so, they should definitely know better then to think we got the name from it." So that made me feel a little better... So for now I think we're sticking with it.

No comments: