Friday, January 16, 2009

Monday night me and Kaitlin were watching the Bachelor while Brian watched Avery and 24 in the other room. After about 20 minutes I went in to see what they were up to and this is what I found:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes, not only is that chocolate icing all over her face, but my husband proceeded to stamp her face with blue ink. I swear I'm married to a child half the time! At least he had the sense to take off her cute jumper before it got covered in chocolate!

1 comment:

Michael & Nikki said...

Oh my gosh!! haha.. It's one of those time you can't get mad.. I'm so glad you thought to grab your camera.. cuz it's always after that I wish I would of taken a picture!.. and I KNOW my husband will do that same thing. cant wait... NOT. and the Bachelor.. LOVE IT!! Jason is amazing...