Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Umm... this is all random

I just turned into an Ebay bidding psycho! I've never really done the whole Ebay thing... but I found the cutest baby headband and bow store out of Ebay. Anyways, there were these 10 brand new headbands with flowers, probably the cutest ones I've ever seen anywhere. So I got into a little bidding war with some other people. Avery was looking at me like I'm crazy because I was getting all anxious. Good news, I won! Except after I won, the item just kind of disappeared. It didn't show up under what I'd won or lost or anything at all, so I'm hoping that was just a technical error! Like I said, I've never really done the whole Ebay thing so hopefully it'll all work out so I can get the headbands for my girls!

Is anybody watching the Bachelor this season? I think Jason is freaking adorable! The girls are kinda crazy though, I think they're digging their own graves with the whole crying bit. Guys don't like that. I think I like Melissa (from the Dallas Cowboys show) the best. And I just started to sort of somewhat like the girl that slept over in the tent with him... but we'll see.

My crazy pregnancy dreams are getting a little out of hand these days. Last night I seriously had the sickest dream I don't even want to write it on here. They're so vivid too, I wake up thinking it really happened!

Also, this little girl must be sitting right on my Sciatic Nerve! It's killing me! My leg always feels like it's about to give out and pain shoots down my leg. No fun! Oh well, it's definitely all worth it!

And lastly, Avery got her first toothbrush and baby toothpaste yesterday. Brian is still in Arizona, so these are for him to see! She doesn't really let me brush them, but her pediatrician said to just kind of let her chew on it. It's the tiniest cutest little toothbrush ever- I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

I hope you get the headband so you can share them with us! I love to make them.. when I find time!

ok so I LOVE the Bachelor.. ya the girls are Super crazy, I was so glad he got rid of those FOUR last night... and I like Melissa and Molly too!!

I love Avery's toothbrush, that is so cute, she seems to like it too!! haha

Chris and Ivory said...

Melissa is my favorite too! I always do a pretty good job picking the finalists. I'm usually right. The Stephanie chick is a wack job!

Anyway... the picture of Avery with her face all squinched up is hilarious!

You're crafty letters are very cute too... Where did you find the framed glass? I was looking for something like that around Christmas but couldn't find any blank ones.

Kristin Morris said...

If I ever have a girl you have GOT to help me make some of those adorable letters!! so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Melissa! She is the best one. Se is so adorable and I totally saw her on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders try-outs on CMT! I love her!