....before a long one about Avery's 2nd Birthday.
A few things.
A.) Today marks 1 week of no binky for Avery! I took it from her last Wednesday and told her she doesn't need it anymore because she's a big girl. She saw me putting it away a few days later and asked about it, but that was it! I'm shocked at how easy it was, considering she was so attached. AND since Teya still has hers, whenever I'd try to wean Aves from it she would just steal Teya's. I was soooo dreading taking the binky and it ended up being so simple. Yay!
B.)I heard from the internet rumors that Vienna was gonna win on Bachelor, but I was still holding out a little hope that he wouldn't pick her. I think it's obvious to the world that it most likely won't last... but most of them don't when they meet off a tv show. Maybe they'll prove me wrong!
K now I gotta upload pics from Avery's birthday! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm dreading taking Kamry's bink away. its like her best friend. I just need to do it.!! and I am with ya on the Vienna kick.. Wasn't Tenely just perfect? I loved her.. Stupid Jake.. oh well.
Post a Comment