Teya is LOVING table food. I swear sometimes she just keeps eating even though she's full because she thinks its fun and feels like such a big girl doing it.
The other day I got the girls matching "monkey's" or pajamas, and they looked so cute in them I had to take a few pics!
what a beautiful family!! of course i don't mind you linking anything to lulu's blog--we are very open to the world and for all to read. :) we had a peanut too that died 2 years ago. we love and miss her soooooooooooooo...... you are definitley a beauty on the outside but I'm sure more importantly from the inside out.. xoxo lizzie
do we have a mutual friend or how did you come across lulu's blog? always curious....
oh my goodness, they are SO cute!! i love their little monkey pj's!! i never had a sister, but i hope i have two little girls because they looks like they are having a blast together.
We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
3 comments:
what a beautiful family!! of course i don't mind you linking anything to lulu's blog--we are very open to the world and for all to read. :) we had a peanut too that died 2 years ago. we love and miss her soooooooooooooo......
you are definitley a beauty on the outside but I'm sure more importantly from the inside out.. xoxo lizzie
do we have a mutual friend or how did you come across lulu's blog? always curious....
Omg..they are such cuties!! Love the food pictures...how funny!! Hope you are having a great week!
oh my goodness, they are SO cute!! i love their little monkey pj's!! i never had a sister, but i hope i have two little girls because they looks like they are having a blast together.
Post a Comment