Friday, March 26, 2010

For Your Entertainment

Here's some videos from the last few weeks of our family!
One night Brian asked what would happen if he jumped on a big yoga ball, I grabbed my camera immediately:

Obviously as we saw above Brian thinks he's a ninja. And Teya LOVES it. She gets so excited and tries to kick and be a ninja when she see's him do it. (Please note he really does want to be a ninja, not even kidding. But at the same time, when he's doing his awesome kicks and sound effects he's messing around, at least I hope):

Teya is getting so close to walking, she pushes this little thing around and I was trying to capture some good steps but she would rather do this:

Avery is so smart! The other day she counted to 8 in Spanish (Thank you Dora!) But here she is brushing up on her English counting. By the way, I really do dress my kids. promise.:

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome post- tey's little booty dance is classic. That weirdo jumping on the ball was just unnecessary though. Tell him he needs to brush up on his ninja skills. Oh wait, that's me...

P.S. why is my thing still showing up as First Attempt? That sounds creepy.

Amy Maynard said...

What a cute little family you have! Brian jumping on the exercise ball seriously made me laugh out loud. I watched it a few times, very entertaining. :)Hope all is going well for you!

Laurel said...

So fun!!! Crazy family nights are great. The girls are so stinkin cute!

Adrie said...

The girls are SOO stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see them... Some day hopefully! And LOVED the ninja video. And the jumping on the ball. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

your girls are so cute, these videos are so fun.

NoƩmi said...

Teya s dance is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

hey racheal! your story is the one that inspired me to go private, just safer. thanks

Anonymous said...

super super cute!

Nessa said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

im loving bri's noises while he karate chops!