Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sorry we've been MIA for almost a week now. I've been so sick yesterday and today. If it weren't for my sweet husband and my sweet Mom for stepping up and helping with the kids I don't know what I would have done!
Also, my Dad gets baby chicks every Easter so I'm cuddling with this sweet thing while I watch Grey's and eat soup!
Hope everyone else is having a fabulous week, hopefully without sickness!


-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

NoƩmi said...

I hope you will get better, wish you all the best. HAPPY EASTER to your family.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon. What a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke D said...

hope you are feeling better!! loved the videos you posted...your family is just too cute!!!

Lesli said...

How cute is that chick? My kids would flip out if they saw that..lol. Sorry you have been feeling bad, hope you are feeling better and that you had a wonderful Easter!