My little sister is leaving to Osaka Japan in 19 days! She was going to go last year for modeling, but has been waiting for the economy (everywhere) to get better so that she's guaranteed she'll be busy while she's gone. She found out just last week, applied for her visa, and she'll be out of here in no time. She's so brave, I can't imagine going to another country by myself at age 16! Heck, I moved to California by myself when I was 18 and only last 1 night... And I'm not even kidding. She'll be living with other models, and she'll always have a translator with her, but still. I'm excited and nervous for her, worried about her, but mostly proud of her! I hope she has so much fun and gains lots of life experience. I hope she stays safe and always listens to her gut instinct. I seriously still can't believe she's leaving. She has to be gone a minimum of 75 days, but will most likely be gone 90 or more. Keep her in your prayers and send good vibes her way!
Here are some of her pictures that I have on this computer.
These first 6 are actually my favorite ones, but for some reason they are just thumbnails on here... I'll fix that and upload some more from that shoot later.










2 comments:
Aw she will be in my prayers!! she is beautiful!
She'll be in the town of Parowan's prayers, everybody remembers her as "lil Katelyn" not grown up. That's awesome that she has this opportunity. What a great way to expand the horizon's on life.
Post a Comment