Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!

Don't you just love Easter? I do! I had just barely gotten over my illness come Sunday morning, so I got to enjoy it! And I would have loved it even more if it would have been warm. What's with this snow?!
Anywho, here's a million pictures of our weekend!
Friday we colored Easter eggs... Brian was mighty proud of this one.

My brother and sister-in-law-to-be(that's a mouthful!) got this adorable puppy last week, and I thought this picture of Teya and Razzi was so cute! PS, now we're even MORE puppy hungry.

My brother can never be serious in a picture.

The little sister, gettin her egg coloring on!

Our fabulous eggs!

Sunday the Easter bunny came!!

Avery and Teya weren't too sure what was going on, but hey waking up to presents and candy? They loved it.



Look at her awesome bed head. I love it.

Brian started making this last summer, then forgot about it for almost a year. He recently added the wheels and handles, and the girls LOVE it! He just needs to finish covering the little seat cushions and it's all done. I can't believe he made this from scratch.



Then we had a little Easter Egg hunt for Carson and Avery around the house, I think Carson was a little bored with it. But Aves loved it.




The kids with their loot!

It was so cold we had to bundle Teya up in a few layers so she could go outside and sit by the fire pit with everyone. What happened to warm Easter weekends?

Avery loves Carson, whenever he comes over she gets so excited to play with him. She's gonna be so sad when he leaves for the summer!

And here's Aves with her little chicky.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!

1 comment:

NoƩmi said...

Pretty girls! And that "car" for the girls is awesome! Congratulation for it!