We are the Christensen's. Me and Brian got married September 23rd, 2006. We added to our family when we got our dog Peanut about a month later. Then we had a beautiful little girl Avery, as shown below. And our family is still growing- We are expecting another baby girl in March. We are fairly new to the blog world but I try to keep on it as much as possible. If we know you and you read our blog let us know!
We met in 2005 when I was a senior in high school. We were friends for a really long time, and then we strapped on the old ball and chain in September of 2006.
Avery Paige
Avery was born in 2008 and is already a big sister. Her personality is getting so funny as she gets older. I could just play and laugh at the stuff she does all day. She is the greatest blessing and so much more than we ever could have imagined.
Teya Berlin
Teya was born in 2009. She is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed that she is in our lives! We love getting to know her personality more and more everyday.
7 comments:
such a sweet sweet video!!!
Awesome video!! I'm sure you just loved it! You have such a beautiful family Rach! And that song fit perfect, who sings that?
I had to watch twice, it is so sweet. You have a wonderful family. I hope you don't mind for my comments.
So cute. Love Avery saying I love you at the end. So so sweet.
That is the sweetest video ever!!! Cutest family!
K, that is awesome. I loved it!!
super cute! what a sweet husband. lovely blog.
Nicole visting from http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment